[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Lay-By is an agreement that allows you to secure a product for sale at the current price. Upon entering a lay-by agreement with us and paying the minimum 50%, we will keep the price fixed for you until you are able to pay the balance of the purchase price. You can pay the balance in as many payments as you like, as long as you pay the full amount before 6 months, concluding the sale. As soon as the full amount is received, your product will be sent to you via courier.
- A minimum payment of 50% as a deposit will secure the purchase price and initiate the “Lay-By” agreement.
- You have 3 months to pay the balance.
- Cancellations of the lay-by agreement by the buyer will incur a penalty of 15% of the full purchase price. This amount will be deducted off of the refund of paid fees. This will be forfeited in the event of death or disability (proof of death or serious disability resulting in the loss of employment will be required)
- Your item will be shipped to you only when full payment is made.
- Subject to stock availability. (in very rare cases where there is not stock, you will be refunded in full)
- To order on Lay-By, simply “add to cart” the item and enter “lay-by” at additional notes when checking out. you will then need to pay a minimum of 50% of the total order to initiate the Lay-By agreement.
- When making payments, use your order number and we will update the payment on your account.